Sharing this immensely fulfilling read of stories which came my way today!
- Once, All villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the People gathered but only one boy came with an umbrella.
- When You throw a baby in the air, he laughs because he knows you will catch him.
- Every Night we go to bed, without any assurance of being alive the next
Morning but still we set the alarms to wake up.
- We Plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
- We See the world suffering.
But still, we get Married.
On an Old Man’s shirt was written a cute sentence
‘I Am Not 60 Years Old.., I Am Sweet 16 with 44 years Experience.’
Faith is a certainity & trust is a true measure in hope that comes with a knowing confidence of the unknown which is what brings forth the bonds in a boundless love that warms the heart and soul when a life is lived with a never say die attitude !
So keep the faith
Keep the trust in belief
Keep the hope alive in life
Keep the love in the heart always
Keep the attitude of gratitude going strong.