A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
– God said: Alright son its time to go.
– surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans…
– I’m sorry but its time to go.
– What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
– God answered: Your belongings.
– My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
-God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
– Is it my memories? the man asked.
-God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time
– Is it my talents?
-God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances.
– Is it my friends and family?
-God answered: I’m sorry they were never yours they belonged to the path.
– Is it my wife and son?
– God answered: They were never yours the belonged to your heart.
– Is it my body?
– God answered: that was never yours it belonged to the dust.
-Is it my soul?
God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it just to find out the suitcase was empty.
– With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
-God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only yours. Life is just a moment. a moment that belongs to you. For this reason enjoy this time while you have it. Don’t let anything that you think you own stop you from doing so.
-Live your life
– Don’t forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.
– Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.
-YOU CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING
Received this thoughtful share on social media with these words…
Share this reflection with anyone you love or appreciate. Enjoy every second you live.