The stillness between your actions or movements are the bridges to our conscious experiences and the greater your awareness the greater the creative potency of the action itself.Savvy
When you dance, if you still your thoughts to simply learn to flow with the partner, the atmosphere, the music you will undoubtedly enliven yourself in the process and what you have is a beautiful dance of togetherness bridging the spaces between the steps with a conscious awareness …… And that is when dancing feels like a miracle that’s happening!
- Start the day with a few minutes of silence and observing the breath
- Take time to pause and watch nature and try to be one with it . .. Maybe a sunrise, a sunset, a beach view watching the waves, the stars in the sky, the moon, the sky, or a rose or any flower or potted plant, or maybe a tree in your garden.
- Make sure to have moments where you are free of your cellphone, tv, computer, or any electronic appliance.
- Make a point of actually listening and understanding as others speak and allow the other to speak as much as yourself.
- Accept every moment in the life you have now and cherish it for what it is…cultivating an attitude of gratitude.